If you have any questions or would like to view the car in person please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Up for sale is my 2008 Mercedes Benz E63. I purchased this car July2015, sight unseen, from MercedesShowroom in Ft.
Lauderdale. I had the car shipped to Chicago and was worried there would be blemishes that would upset me, but
honestly, the car was so clean, it exceeded my extremely anal expectations and I have continued to keep it in near
flawless condition since my ownership began. The car only receives hand car washes at Simon’s Shine Shop and
resides in a garage at my home and it work, where I park away from everyone.
The ONLY reason I am selling this car is due to having 2 dogs and a son, whom have never even been in this car. I
need something more family friendly and this car is too clean to allow dogs or a baby in.
I have added a 4 year/ 48, 000 mile Fidelity Platinum Warranty. Valid until 9/9/2019 or 81, 700 miles. I went with
the $250 deductible option.
Onto the vitals of the car:
- 2008 Mercedes Benz E63
- Flint Grey with Black Nappa Leather Interior
- All Factory Options plus P2 package and additional factory upgrades, including:
o Front & Rear Parktronic
o Voice Control
o Automatic Trunk Closer
o DVD Command Navigation – Disk included
o Bi-Xenon Headlamps with Washing System
o Cornering Fog Lamps
o Keyless GO
o Rear Sunshade & Rear Side Door Shades
o Standard Moonroof (NOT the problematic Pano)
o Heated & Cooled Active Ventilated Front Seats
o Black Suede headliner
o iPod integration with Tune2Air Bluetooth module for music playback
- All manuals, window sticker, booklets are included
- 2 master keys included
The car is nearly flawless with only several minor blemishes on the exterior. Overall I would consider the
exterior ABOVE average. The interior shows basically no signs of wear. The passenger & rear seats appear to have
never been sat in prior to my ownership. Overall, again, I would consider the interior ABOVE average. Definitely
a non-smoker vehicle. This car isn’t clean for an 8 year old car, it is clean for a 2 year old car, that is how
clean it is. ONLY blemishes on the entire car are noted in pics and are the following: scratch on passenger side
mirror, two small paint chips on passenger rear door. That’s it. No dings, no scrapes, no stories.Recent Maintenance Since July & Other Notes:
- Gas tank recall performed – Fidelity
- Motor mounts replaced - Fidelity
- Exhaust cam replaced - Fidelity
- Intake Manifold replaced - Fidelity
- Brake Pads replaced around 30k miles, rotors don’t need replacing
- Always serviced by a Mercedes dealer from new
- Oil change just performed at Loeber Mercedes less than 2K miles ago
- PPI just performed by Loeber Mercedes on 5/13/2016, tires at 8/32nd all around and brake pads at 7mm+
- New Weathertech Trunk Mat
- New OEM Mercedes Hexagonal Winter Mats
- OEM E55 Wheels with winter tires, wheels aren’t perfect, tires have less than 3, 000 miles (Add $800)
- InCurve S10 Aftermarket wheels in nearly perfect condition, no major road rash, just a few spokes have
slight blemishes – Hankook Ventus – Entire setup has less than 5000 miles 20x9 Fronts & 20x10.5 Rears.